Thoughts Of You - a Dennis Wilson forum & fanzine

Full Version: Amazon UK & other music bargains 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New thread for 2020 as most of the offers in the old thread have expired.

Last years thread.

Dennis & The Beach Boys / solo bargains.

----

12" Mixes & other 60's, 70s, 80s & 90s compilation cds are still available for £2.99 each*

Links marked with a * are affiliate links.
I'll earn a small amount of money from purchases & this'll help support the site.
Affiliate disclosure
repost

You can get $10 off your first order over $50 from Vinyl Me Please*
with my link & I'll get $10 credit.

I've been a member for a while & they're a really nice subscription service of limited edition vinyl reissues + an album inspired art print & drink recipe in the post (sometimes coloured vinyl, sometimes special packaging - including a pop up edition of Weezer's Pinkerton! [Image: cool.png]

They really did do a pop up gatefold edition of Weezer's Pinkerton btw, I'm not making this up  [Image: biggrin.png] ). 
+ plus they sell exclusive / special / limited edition and other vinyl in their store & record based coffee table books. 

http://rwrd.io/8aqfveh?e *

--- 
*** update***
They've been fine for me but according to posts on the Steve Hoffman forum/reddit they've been having problems with deliveries & people not getting what they've ordered (or too many copies)  - shame.

Might be best to wait til they've got all their problems sorted out before signing up.
Amazon's 3 for £18 cd & blu-ray saleis running again.

& includes Meters - Here Comes The Meter Man* (The Complete Joise recordings 1968 - 1970) 2cd, Bettye LaVette - Nearer To You*, plus Steven Wilson, the Ozric Tentacles, Mull Historical Society, Frank Turner, Sonic Boom Six & other indie/alt/punk artists, and a blu-ray special edition of a film about Pulp*
If you've spotted any deals post them here.
(Any Dennis/Beach Boys/solo ones go over in the other thread)
from the Deals Of The Day for the 27th

25% off Soundcore Wireless Headphones*

& an unofficial Beatles release from who else, Coda Records.
The Beatles - Help! In Concert: Greatest Hits 1964-'66 - 4 CD set
Live & radio recordings "remastered". 

More current deals in speakers & headphones*, inc earbuds.

Vinyl compilations for £11.99
- slightly more expensive than they were last year.
Includes The 60s Pop Annual* (featuring Good Vibrations natch), & Sixties Alternative*

100 Hits compilations for £3.99 each* (now worth a pound more than last year)

(09-11-2019, 06:43 PM)Thoughts Of You (Jenna) Wrote: [ -> ]Vinyl compilations for £9.99 each*.
I think they're all 180g "exclusive to vinyl" compilations from Demon Records.

Some of them look like the standard comps you'd get on cd but Sixties Alternative* looks interesting (Captain Beefheart, 13th Floor Elevators, a Boxtops track that isn't The Letter), and isn't just the obvious swinging 60s/Summer Of Love comp tracks.  

The 60s Pop Annual* is a lot more obvious but they're pretty much all great tracks and it includes Good Vibrations.

100 Hits compilations for £2.99 each*
Each set is 5cds and includes autorip for UK buyers.

Apparently the Status Quo & The Beach Boys version of Fun Fun Fun counts as essential pop* (the mind boggles).
Save on 2019 Music* cd & vinyl

Includes the 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition double cd of
Keith Richards - Talk Is Cheap* for £5.

The 4 cd Deluxe Edition of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours*
(cut down from the Super Deluxe Edition) for £11.99.

Woodstock - Back To The Garden - 50th Anniversary Collection* cd box set for £9.99

Stevie Nicks - Stand Back: 1981-2017* 3cd box set 

Gaby Moreno & Van Dyke Parks - iSpangled!*

& Alphaville - Forever Young Deluxe 2CD