Thoughts Of You - a Dennis Wilson forum & fanzine
Funny and odd spam on here. - Printable Version

+- Thoughts Of You - a Dennis Wilson forum & fanzine (http://thoughtsofdennis.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum, social media & website (http://thoughtsofdennis.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Forum & social media - feedback, updates & introductions (http://thoughtsofdennis.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Funny and odd spam on here. (/showthread.php?tid=8174)

Pages: 1 2

Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 27-12-2019

just spotted one (post moderation worked lol)

New member apparently from the Ukraine posting entirely in Russian (according to google translate - originally it got confused, insisted the blog was in german and didn't turn it into english)

"I decided to make myself a small lake on the site, but I can not decide on the plants. I saw live those that I liked, but I can not find what they are called, can someone tell me?"...

link to site cut out but it's a non-English spam blog with a probably borrowed detailed post on plants for reservoirs/small lakes+ added link to a pond construction company, rest of the blog entries seem to be ads for Russian airline/cheap flight search sites. Huh Big Grin 
 Hope it's a spam bot because this is a pretty rubbish place to target otherwise.

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 30-03-2020

Just deleted another one that got caught in the moderation filter. 

Translated from Russian via google translate.

"You can open the HYDRA mirror mirror bypassing the lock using the official link" - followed by a dead link.

Erm, Hail HYDRA?

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 03-04-2020

Anybody want to buy a novelty mini fishing boat / "water toy" 

"With the amazing length of 102-inches, the sun dolphin toy bass boat for boating has enough space to fit two

adults easily. If you’re a boat lover and a fishing enthusiast, then you will absolutely fall in love with this amazing masterpiece. With its lightweight, this boat is extremely easy to travel with. It comes with removable seats that
are easy to fold and even easier to carry. The striking feature of this water sport boat is that it comes with
protective vinyl rubber rails, that provides the utmost support. Most importantly, it is a coast guard approved product. So, if you love fishing then this bass boat is definitely the right pick for you.

Also check out collection of toy bass boat."

Linked site (geektor) doesn't seem to be obviously scammy, just an amazon affiliate site for boat related
products & novelties. Their product blurb includes the glorious sentence - 
 "Beverage or cup holders in the boat also save your evening bear."

But what about my daytime bear?

(I'm now wondering if the 80s Hofmeister Bear was an obvious pun on beer I've totally missed til now,

even though it was a lager).

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 03-04-2020

Just had a would be spammer called spamik join  Big Grin

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 04-05-2020

Just banished a bunch of spambots & failed would be spammy new members trapped in the filters.
One tried to sign up with kaspersky's email for reporting viruses  Big Grin .

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 20-05-2020

Just wiped out a niche spammer for people in Weymouth  Huh Rolleyes 
Just googled and there's a Weymouth in Massachusetts (US), it's funnier if it's the one in Dorset (UK) 

"Rooftops are significant parts nowadays' structures. They serve to protect people inside the structure and to spare vitality. It is basic for people to keep up their roofings.

A huge number of years back, individuals who dwelled in natural hollows used turf roofings secured with plants and earth for protection. tiles were used in antiquated China, Greece, and. In twelfth century, earth tiles were utilized to supplant covered and wooden roofings because of the way that they may face fires much better. The adjustments in rooftop items happened in the course of the most recent two centuries, remembering the introduction of black-top for the nineteenth century.

If you live in Weymouth, check our roofing <spam link deleted>"

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 20-05-2020

Lost in translation spam: 

"There are sharing what you go for everything. Couples ... It's a reality. You can quote quality conversations, line, user profiles and intensive. Here you do not feel like the same person when they will be able to give anonymous footing. It has millions of people in which to buy the Spanish, it can generally be part of the appointment to provide a man, whose consequence and automatic poet. I am a photo and very important anteja is something ..."

"Who wants where to meet the ideal person. At the moment in which mine I notice they will be able to request a personal appointment, nor it asks when it goes. The courtship will be that you do not feel good about yourself. Most men and women recognize that there are no messy factors that you can avoid to get to the 20th century, straightforward, that can be very limiting. It will attract that person's risk of criticism in no time, but it turns out that it can attract the person you are looking for the most. Eventist in variety of people from here. Like: Meeting people is about managing the man with whom to share generic moments, which is pleasant."

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 13-06-2020

"king seo for ever [Image: smile.png]
If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them"

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 30-06-2020

"The gadget is unquestionably there to help one to triumph. On the off chance that you are making due in Thailand and furthermore wish to discover some money."

RE: Funny and odd spam on here. - Thoughts Of You (Jenna) - 12-11-2020

random cut & paste spam that forgot to add the link (post nicked off a (British) car forum thread from 2008 Big Grin )

"Can anyone top that?

minus 5.5 Deg C in Buckie, moray coast, north of Aberdeen , dont think i have ever seen it that cold before

minus 5point5.jpg"